There is one thing we have in abundance in the South West, and that is land based businesses.
The use of land or property can come in a variety of forms and businesses. The South West is home to a thriving tourism and leisure industry full of furnished holiday lets, bed and breakfasts and caravan parks. The private rental sector has also experienced a significant growth over the last decade, and many land owners are looking at converting agricultural buildings into new dwellings.
Here at Evolution ABS we know land, property and tourism.
- Capital Gains tax planning
- Option to Tax
- VAT on construction / renovations
- DIY VAT scheme
- Options & promotional agreements
- Structuring your rental property business
- Rental & service charge accounting
- Capital Gains advice on disposals of properties
- Capital Allowances on commercial properties and furnished holiday lets
- Advice on the sale of your principal private residence
- Stamp Duty
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
- Non-resident Landlord Scheme
Tourism & Leisure
- Capital Gains Tax advice on sales
- Advice on business structuring
- Inheritance Tax planning
If you would like to discuss anything further, please do get in touch with our resident expert Ben Lee, who would be delighted to hear from you.
Please click here to see our full Service List