Part Qualified Accountants
Date posted: 26 Feb
We will always consider individuals who are enthusiastic, work as a team, have a professional and organised approach and are qualified at AAT level and would like the opportunity to continue their studies to ACCA qualification or are part qualified ACCA/ACA.
- Experience across business and personal accountancy
- Excellent academic training and on the job support
- Challenging, interesting and varied work
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Professional subscriptions, study courses, books and materials and examination entry fees
- Paid study leave for courses and examinations
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to train with an ACCA platinum training practice
- In house mentoring provided by qualified accountants and tax practitioners
- In house progression opportunities in a growing business
You will already have started training towards ACCA/ACA or be AAT qualified with at least two years’ practice experience, including accounts preparation.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Mrs Margaret Scarrott, Evolution ABS Ltd, Oake House, Silver Street, West Buckland, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 9LR